Dr. Beverly Mason
Beverly Mason, DVM
Dr. Mason grew up and spent most of her life in the Boston area. She had the unique opportunity to live in the United Kingdom and attend a Welsh-speaking school during some of her childhood. She completed undergraduate studies at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in the Accelerated Tufts Veterinary program, and then went on to obtain her doctor of veterinary medicine at Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Mason comes to Dedham Veterinary Associates after 4 years as an associate veterinarian at a busy referral cat practice. She is proficient with dental procedures, laser surgery, and complex internal medicine cases.
- DVM, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2000
- BS in biology, with honors, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1997
Areas of Special Interest:
- Feline medicine—Loves even the most challenging cases
- Surgery—Extensive experience with soft tissue surgery
- Laser surgery—Proficient with the use of surgical lasers to reduce the pain, bleeding, and swelling of almost any type of surgery
- Dentistry—Practicing the most up-to-date dental techniques including digital dental X-ray, surgical flap extractions, and preventative care
Dr. Mason resides in Southborough with her husband, two children, and a Havanese and rescued racing pigeon. When not working in veterinary medicine, she enjoys running, skiing, and hiking with her family.