We are seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our team of now five General Practice Veterinarians, along with our amazing support team and skilled nursing staff. The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet tech who is available to work in our hospital on a full-time basis. We are open to meeting with candidates interested in P/T employment.
- At least two years of veterinary technician experience (CVT desired, or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Candidate must be fluent in general hospital operations: telephone operations, service and fees, estimates, patient care, and general hospital flow.
- Must be professional with the ability to multi-task and solve problems efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong customer service / client skills
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Able to stoop, bend, kneel and stand for prolonged periods of time
All staff members at DVA work rotating weekends, no major holidays or on-call shifts.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how you feel you are a fit for our position and include your desired compensation.